This is our 3rd week of the quarter and we have a few important things coming up!
Thursday = Protist Quiz Practicum - students will be analyzing unknown organisms under the microscope and identifying what the protist is, along with giving extra information regarding their unique characteristics. Make sure to study your notes, graphic organizers, and the labs we have done with these organisms!
Friday = Notebook Check #1 - 90 points - we used purple fish stamps this round, and students should have the following:
1. Characteristics of Living Things
2. Eukaryotic vs. Prokaryotic Reading Questions
3. Parts of the Microscope worksheet
4. Viewing Cells activity
5, 6, 7. Amoeba, Euglena, and Paramecium coloring
8. Protist Cardsort Graphic Organizer (to be done Tuesday in class)
9. "Is It Living" booklet (to be done Thursday in class)
Every Friday see what we did in class and what important things are coming up in class.